I failed to find out how to post a a message to a friend in MyASQ. We do have info on COVID from our most recent newsletter that I want to get out.
I can't do it. Where do I find "my friend "list. It is not a item across the top. Do I have to go to DCD to find my friends?
I'll bet I'm not the only one!
Let me know if you'd like me to walk you through that.
Here in the ASQ Phoenix Section we have several tactics to engage our members on myASQ.
- I, as Section Chair, send a personalized "Welcome" message to all new myASQ Phoenix Section Community members monthly.
- We, the Phoenix Section member leaders, follow an assignment schedule to post a new Discussion topic to seed member dialogue
- The Section is sponsoring a drawing where every month we award Gift Certificates (or offer the winner to donate their winnings to a food bank) to:
- 3 new myASQ Section member profiles
- 2 Section member participants to existing Discussion topics (or replies, comments to posts), or upload/download files, videos, photos
- 1 Section member who posts a new Discussion topic
- The Section myASQ community admins cross-promote other Section and Division events on our community page