Online re-certification journal

Online re-certification journal

Posted by Stephanie Gaulding on Jan 7, 2019 8:57 am

Has anyone used the online re-certification for more than one re-certification period? If so, are we supposed to delete the items from the previous re-certification period?

Thanks!

Stephanie

Stephanie Gaulding, CQA, CPGP, Chair-Elect Human Development & Leadership Division and Principal Consultant @ DPS Group

Re: Online re-certification journal

Posted by Lisa Valle on Jan 8, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello Stephanie,

You can delete, or leave the items there. If you would like I can delete them for you.

Lisa Valle
ASQ Recertification Coordinator

Re: Online re-certification journal

Posted by Amanda Foster on Jan 9, 2019 8:30 am

Lisa Valle‍, does the online system put some type of hard break after those items and restart calculations or are the old items still counted and thus confusing to the person adding recert items?

Re: Online re-certification journal

Posted by Peter Stamps on Mar 7, 2019 2:47 pm

The system provides a hard break once the recert journal is submitted.

I recertified last week (early to beat the price increase).  My Online Journal now shows "Current Unapplied RU" under RU Applied to Application and everything is zero.  I can also view the Recert Journal

The only unkown is how anything that is added between now and June 30 (the actual expiration) would be treated for my 2022 recert. It shouldn't apply and I don't intend to add any, but it will be interesting to see if they would drop off. I would also assume if my certification expiration had been Dec 31, 2018 and I had items from 2019 in the journal which weren't used that they would show as "Current Unapplied RU".

Regards,

Peter Stamps, ASQ CMQ/OE, ASQ CQA

Re: Online re-certification journal

Posted by Amanda Foster on Mar 8, 2019 7:13 am

Thanks for the feedback Peter Stamps‍. I really like the new dashboard and it seems easy to use for recertification.

Re: Online re-certification journal

Posted by Nadine McMackin on May 31, 2019 12:14 pm

The only credits I have remaining since the " new" on-line certification roll out is for my ASQ membership.  What happened to the other credits posted?  How do I retrieve the credits posted since my last re-certification?