Hi everyone, I am employed as a senior specialist in the QA department and my responsibilities are for post market surveillance and customer complaint handling. I do also participate in auditing. In this case, am I considered employed “full time” when it comes to RU for CQA? Thanks a lot.
Hi @Peter Chou
If you log into
You'll find everything covered - Click on “How to Claim” to see the details of each area.
- Full-Time Employment = 0.3 RU/month OR 3.6 RUs/year
- Part-Time Employment = 0.15 RU/month OR 1.8 RUs/year
- Employment may be full-time or part-time.
- You may not accrue any RU credits toward employment for any period in which you are unemployed.
- A letter from each employer, on company letterhead and authored by either your direct supervisor or the personnel department, that verifies your job title, duties, dates of employment, and classification (full-time or part-time).
- A client listing and/or letters from clients (this pertains to self-employed applicants only)
Thank you Trish.
Per your explanation, I believe I should be able to get 3.6 RU/year since I am full-time employed in the QA department?