ASQ Searchable Online Certification Directory

ASQ Searchable Online Certification Directory

Posted by Shen Kwang Ong on Jan 5, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I just passed my CSSGB in December 2018. Thanks to everyone for the great tips that have helped me to prepare for it :)

Just a quick question -- Is there an ASQ Certification Link that I can include in my Linkedin Account, so that prospective employers are able to view an authenticated GreenBelt Certification online? Many other types of certifying bodies has it, but I am unable to find it for ASQ. Appreciate if anyone knows. Thank you :)

SK

Posted by Amanda Foster on Jan 7, 2019 2:50 pm

Congratulations!

I don't know, I never thought to look.

Posted by Malcolm Shambana on Jan 8, 2019 1:36 am

Congratulations!!!

Posted by John Conte on Jan 19, 2019 8:15 am

WOW you have just asked a question that has troubled ASQ for more than 20 years.When will ASQ ever be willing to verify to the public the validity of your hard earned certification?  The topic is sometimes called Certification Verification.  The previous Certification Chair at ASQ, who held zero certifications and held the position for almost 20 years, refused to allow verifaction.  The new Chair, says he is in favor of verification.  He says likely to occur in 2019.

Posted by Amanda Foster on Jan 21, 2019 8:15 am

John Conte‍ thank you for sharing this insight!

Posted by Trish Borzon on Jan 22, 2019 11:02 am

Hi
we are working on it.  Should be available very soon!  I'll post the link here when it's live :)

Posted by Amanda Foster on Jan 22, 2019 12:25 pm

That will be great Trish Borzon‍.

Posted by Trish Borzon on Jan 22, 2019 3:15 pm

It Will BE!  We're pretty exciting about offering this.

Posted by John Conte on Jan 23, 2019 8:18 am

I am not sure you know how excited I am about this topic.  I was first certified as a CQE in 1970, as a CRE in 1971.  That was also the year I achieved registration as a Professional Engineer in Missouri.  I have long believed that my two (now nine) ASQ Certifications have served me better that my P.E. registrations in Missouri and Texas.  About 20 years ago, I vowed to myself that I would continue to recertify until ASQ has a searchable database available to the public that verifies my claim of ASQ Certification.  I am now 74 years old and still looking forward to this member benefit.

Posted by Amanda Foster on Jan 28, 2019 8:33 am

John Conte‍, wow, that's pretty cool.

Posted by Alan Berow on Feb 13, 2019 4:04 pm

I am glad this is coming. For what it is worth, look to https://bcert.me/ as a service provider. An example link is my CSM -  https://bcert.me/bc/html/show-badge.html?b=cddosgl.

Posted by John Conte on Mar 4, 2019 5:50 pm

March 4, 2019 - this DIRECTORY IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ASQ.ORG

Posted by Alexander Kholodov on Mar 5, 2019 12:11 am

Excellent, huge appreciation to everyone who made it happen!

For those curious (same as myself) here is a direct link to it:

Posted by Amanda Foster on Mar 5, 2019 7:55 am

Thank you to all who made this happen! I am so excited to update my LinkedIn!

Posted by Trish Borzon on Mar 5, 2019 10:17 am

I logged on today to tell you all - IT:S LIVE!   I'm glad you already know and shared the link.  A HUGH Congrats to our Cert Team!!!   FInd your name  - https://asq.org/cert/registry

Posted by Amanda Kennedy Newell on Mar 12, 2019 6:25 am

Congratulations!

If you opted in, you can probably link your social media accounts to the certification registry.

Amanda