CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Huirong Li on Apr 6, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi, I noticed that June 2019 CQE exam used to be marked with new BoK of CQE.  Anyone could shed some light on what is delta between 2018 BoK and 2019 one?

Thanks

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Amanda Foster on Apr 8, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi Huirong Li‍. I don't have experience with this particular certification, but if you have the previous BoK, you should be able to download the new one to compare against.

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Huirong Li on Apr 8, 2019 5:12 pm

Thank you.  Amanda

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Zhipeng Zhu on May 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Is it true or just a rumor? If it's right, that is to say, the CQE handbook 4E will be updated to 5E? Need expert to give an help about this issue. Thanks.

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Dale Minson on Jun 18, 2019 10:39 pm

I am looking for the same thing.  If the exam has been updated where can I get the latest copy of the BoK, or any other updated study material as well.  Any updates of the practice exams?  I am currently trying to get all this information together to take the CQE exam later on this year.

Thanks

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Duke Okes on Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am

BoK available on ASQ website: https://asq.org/cert/quality-engineer

Re: CQE BoK change from Apr 2019 Exam to June 2019 Exam?

Posted by Huirong Li on Jul 2, 2019 12:43 pm

I downloaded two version of BOK in ASQ for CQE in 2018 and 2019 and compared them one by one.  I don't see much differences in BOK.  I just took the exam at the end of June and don't notice any questions out of scope of current Prime.  Should be fine to most of earlier materials.