Skip to Main Content
Welcome to the Root Cause Analysis Live Chat!
I'm excited to welcome Duke Okes, a prolific Quality Press author. The second edition of his book, Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action, will be published this month. Root Cause Analysis presents the process of analyzing and solving problems to prevent recurrence in accessible, everyday language relevant in professional and personal applications. To help you participate, please note the following:
Thank you for joining us today. If you have suggestions for future content or events in myASQ, please visit the myASQ Feedback discussion board or contact email@example.com.
- Unrelated or inappropriate posts will be removed
- Ask your question in a new topic thread; click on the New Topic button
- Hit refresh periodically to make new content visible
- Any unanswered questions when the event closes will be shared with the presenter for follow-up and included in the transcript
- The live chat will be locked and the transcript made available after the event