Skip to Main Content
Welcome to the Big Data Live Chat!
I’m excited to introduce Gary Netherton, quality manager at Northwest Door in Puyallup, WA, and author of “More Data, More Problems?” the cover article for the inaugural issue of the Lean & Six Sigma Review. The article addresses how organizations can ensure data quality and integrity in the age of big data. Gary joins us on myASQ to answer your questions and provide insights on this timely quality issue. To help you participate, please note the following:
Thank you for joining us today. If you have suggestions for future content or events in myASQ, please visit the myASQ Feedback discussion board or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unrelated or inappropriate posts will be removed
- Ask your question in a new topic thread; click on the New Topic button
- Hit refresh periodically to make new content visible
- Any unanswered questions when the event closes will be shared with the presenter for followup and included in the transcript
- The live chat will be locked and the transcript made available after the event
myASQ Community Manager