During WCQI, we had people answer a SR question for entry into our book raffle. In that effort, we received some great feedback, as quoted below:
- Provide a simplified approach to helping others use the tool.
- Offer more training
- Develop webinars with resources.
- Develop a website.
- Provide a crosswalk for upper management to better understand social responsibility.
- Email, regular updates to QI tools
- Provide more opportunities for speaking at section meetings.
- Share how ISO can impact social responsibility.
- Collaborate with national or global organizations that local sections can work with as community outreach.
- Create platforms for healthcare leaders to engage/partner towards enabling patient education and awareness as a whole.
- Be aware of social responsibility in daily job duties and how to practically fulfill it.
- As a food industry member, we need a lot of help with small & very small business support to comply with regulations as well as their impact in their communities.
- SRTC can perhaps support us with sharing CSR best practices and we could host speakers from here at our events in Dubai.
Any additional thoughts?