Webinar --- Aerospace Improvement Maturity Model (AIMM): A Roadmap for Improvement
Aerospace Improvement Maturity Model (AIMM): A Roadmap for ImprovementThis session will:
- introduce you AIMM,
- teach you the benefits of AIMM,
- Participate in an AIMM demo,
- learn about AIMM resources.
The International Aerospace Quality Group® (IAQG) developed the AIMM application to target specific, systemic issues and help an organization improve by progressing through a series of maturity steps that are intended to transition from a reactive to a proactive environment, thus optimizing the full value and benefit of a QMS.
Alan Daniels currently works for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in the Regulatory and Quality Systems Oversight (RQSO) organization. In this position he manages the Boeing Enterprise Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, strategy, integration and industry standards management, as well as leading the Boeing Commercial Airplanes Safety Management System (SMS) Safety Assurance.
In addition, he leads the (AS) 9100:2016 QMS standard training and transition activities within the Boeing Company and in support of all aviation, space and defense companies globally.
International standards activities include:
- Leader/Chair - 9100 Series Team (AS/EN/SJAC) IAQG Document Representative (IDR)
- Leader/Chair – “Requirements Strategy Stream” (24 Quality Standards) – International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG)
- Vice President/Chair – Americas Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG)
- Vice President/Chair - ISO Technical Committee 176 Sub-committee 01 “Concepts and Terminology”
- President/Chair - US ISO Technical Advisory Group (TAG) 176
- Liaison IAQG AS&D Industry - ISO Technical Committee 176 “Quality Management”
- Board of Directors – Perry Johnson Registors (PJR)
- Board of Directors – ANAB/ANSI Board of Directors
- ASQ - Technical Program Committee (TPC)