2019_10 Automotive Division Webinar - Practical Applications of Design for Six Sigma
- Quality has become critical for business success. However, numerous specific quality crises and problems have been traced to the way in which quality was designed in the first place. Design for Six Sigma is a powerful method aimed at improving the quality and robustness of products & services and reducing the “designed in” defects.
- This webinar will provide a practical view of Design for Six Sigma as it relates to Quality and Customer Experience. You will understand the Design for Six Sigma concepts. It includes several examples of DFSS tools such as VOC, Kano, QFD in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
- Ha Dao, an ASQ Fellow, is the Technical Quality Manager for Emerson. He is responsible for the development and deployment of an enterprise approach to achieve Excellence through Quality and Reliability.
- Ha is an experienced Quality Professional. His certifications include Shainin Red X Master, Shainin Red X Reliability Engineer, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, CQE & CQA. Ha holds a BSME and a Master of Science in Management Science. With over 25 years of diversified experience, he has worked for General Motors, Delphi Corporation, UTC Aerospace and SSA & Company (formerly Six Sigma Academy).
- Ha has served in many roles with ASQ, including Member of ASQ Board of Directors (2013-2018), National Director with the Technical Communities Council (TCC), Co-chair of the Society’s Strategic Planning Committee, Strategy Deployment Committee Chair, ITAG Chair, TCC Group Chair, Auto Division Chair, and Society’s Nominating Committee Member.