Ashe Ogle Scholarship
About the Ash Ogle Scholarship
- To support the academic pursuit of a quality career
- To stimulate professionalism in and through ASQ certification
- To promote and improve the ASQ certification process
- To promote profound knowledge of quality
Rules and Conditions
Award checks may be used to help pay for college classes or continuing education courses from an accredited institution. Checks will be made out jointly to the scholarship recipient and the accredited institution they plan on attending.
- Applicants must be members of ASQ.
- Applicants must be actively certified in at least two of the current ASQ certification programs.
- Applicants must submit a continuing education plan leading to an associate’s degree or higher in a field of Quality.
- Applicants must submit a continuing plan of work in a field of Quality. This should include demonstrated experience in quality related work and/or volunteerism. Attachment of additional documents providing evidence of career and/or educational goals is also acceptable.
Application and TimingApplications must be submitted to:
Current HD&L Scholarship Lead (see member leader list)
Ash Ogle Scholarship Selection Committee
C/O American Society for Quality
Human Development & Leadership Division
P.O. Box 3005
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3005
Deadline for Application: April 1 of the year to be awarded
Scholarship awarded at: ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement