Lean and Six Sigma Conference Highlights:
- We hope we were able to see you at the Lean and Six Sigma Conference in February. We had a great time networking and hosting our inaugural Escape Room challenge! Congratulations to Team 7 Sigma for winning and completing the Escape Room in record time: 29 minutes!
- Congratulations to our Six Sigma Handbook Winners! They will be mailed to you in the upcoming weeks.
- Yellow Belt: Hector Celis and Robert Mitchell
- Green Belt: Jennifer Munson and Amanda Johnson
- Black Belt: Sue Skrzypczak and Nalini Ambrose
- Master Black Belt: Rebecca Simmons and Andre Mulyono
That is an interesting question...
Can you provide some more background? Are you finding this to be a common ...
for example a company is engage in auto-parts/auto manufacturing like Ford Motors or General ...
The question I asked (six sigma claim), actually every ...
Chi-Square Goodness of Fit Test
I found a great video at Khan Academy on how to perform a Chi-Square Goodness of Fit test. What's great about Khan Academy is that they explain the concept, show an example, and the provide a short quiz to test your understanding. I use ...
Date Created: 10/20/2019 08:40 AM