|Member Benefits||Content||myASQ Location|
|Professional Development||Competitive Advantage Newsletters
ASK SQD Discussion Board
Intent to Volunteer
For ease of use, you can access the Service Quality Body of Knowledge (v3.0) HERE.
A 2022 priority for Service Quality Division (SQD) is the development of Industry Profiles for service based organizations, which provides information that could be leveraged by our Members in their careers. These profiles are ...
Date Created: 05/05/2022 05:26 PM
2022 A.C. Rosander Scholarship Application
A.C. Rosander Service Quality Scholarship
The ASQ Service Quality Division (SQD) offers an annual scholarship for any eligible member, or family member of the Service Quality Division, or an individual sponsored by an eligible SQD ...
Date Created: 02/14/2022 06:53 PM
2022 SQD Nomination Petition Form
Additional nominations from the general SQD membership require submission of a nomination petition, signed by at least 10 Professional members, and submitted to SQD Nominating Chair Polly LeBarron ...
Date Created: 10/05/2021 08:35 PM
2021 A.C. Rosander Scholarship Application
The ASQ Service Quality Division (SQD) offers an annual scholarship for any eligible member, or family member of the Service Quality Division, or an individual sponsored by an eligible SQD member. Please refer to the attached file ...
Date Created: 02/16/2021 10:03 PM
The Service Quality Division has been part of ASQ since 1991, supporting individuals working in the services industry. Our members are from the following types of organizations:
- Financial Services (banking, finance, insurance)
- Hospitality and Travel (hotels, airlines, travel agents, restaurants)
- Professional Services (consultants, legal contract services)
- Regulated Industries (public utilities, transportation)
- Not for Profit Sectors (associations, government agencies)
- Retail Business (customer service, sales/marketing)
- Members of support service functions (manufacturing or service organizations.)
- Anyone interested in learning more about service quality or sharing their experiences and knowledge in service quality.