Mark Bachmann, North America Quality Manager at Haworth
• Quality role at Haworth includes responsibility for manufacturing (11 facilities), the corrections process (out of box quality issues), supplier quality, A2LA corporate test lab and new product introduction engineers
• Products are certified to ANSI/BIFMA
• Quality team size is 49
• Previous Employers: Tennant (10 Years) & Prince/JCI (14 Years)
• Credentials: ASQ Quality Manager & Green Belt (JCI).
• Mark achieved his master’s degree in Engineering Management and bachelor’s degree in Aviation Sciences, both from Western Michigan University. Mark, his wife Christine and 2 children, Julia and Noah, enjoy camping, hiking and boating. Mark is an avid golfer and enjoys serving as a musician on worship teams for various churches in town.
Steve Gorno, Quality Manager at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
• Started his career as a production operator at Prince Corporation in August 1992.
• Over the next 27 years, he has held a variety of positions including Supervisor, Quality Engineer, Business Analyst, Quality Manager, Operations Manager, and Quality Director as the name plate on the doors changed from Prince Corp, to Johnson Controls, and now to Yanfeng.
Ben Walcott, Quality Director at Abcor Industries
• Primary area of focus has been on developing internal quality teams, quality systems and supportive analytics within the plant while working closely with our customer design, engineering and supply chain management teams.