Many organizations have data but no clear strategy on how to use it, or only know how to be reactive. And some others might have an entirely chaotic approach with little to no data strategy at all. But getting to quality information and an organization based on data-based decision-making depends on analytics maturity.
To get there requires not only a plan to measure and analyze data for quality, but also on the quality of the data itself. It is essential to build a strategy that enables end to end success, starting with data management and architecture, and ending with descriptive and ultimately predictive analytics. Once you’re organization has the right foundation for analytics, the sky is the limit to improve quality across all aspects of your business.
Matt Levy– 10+ years experience as analytics, BI and data science professional
– 15+ years consulting, solution delivery and program management
– BS Economics (Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania)
– JD (Tulane University Law)
– MS Applied Analytics (SLU)
– Live with wife and 2 young kids, and 2 puppies in STL