- Using Cartoons in Teaching
- Graphic Recording
- Creating Cartoons from Process Maps
- The power of doodling, how to graphic brainstorm, and other tools
- The Benefits of using various graphics in process improvement events
- When to use graphics, and what types
- How to create their own graphics and cartoons
Craig “Doc” Plain, Ph.D. is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, an award-winning Speaker, a Shingo Prize Winner, a retired Lieutenant Colonel, and a lifelong doodler. Doc has over 20 years of process improvement experience having facilitated over 200 improvement events for General Electric, US Air Force, US Navy, Kaiser Permanente, DaVita, and more. He’s led process improvement programs for international companies and organizations up to 74,000 people. He shares his knowledge and experience by teaching at both Graduate and Undergraduate programs. Doc’s been a keynote speaker, given Ignite Talks, and has presented at numerous conferences and seminars.
How To Attend
Follow through on the link to attend the event.