ASQ Section 0511 May 2021 Meeting Announcement
WEDNESDAY, 12 MaY 2021
Quality Matters: Questions on Questions
Presented by our Section Chair
Short Description:ASQ Section 0511 is a community of quality professionals of Northern Virginia, with tremendous cumulative experience across multiple industries, companies, and government agencies. Any single one of you in our ASQ Section is a formidable source of takes, opinions, and lessons on a number of Quality Matters.
A Quality Matter is an aspect, focus, slice, segment of the quality landscape that one deals with in a particular situation.
- Do you support or lead CMMI Appraisals?
- Or lead peer reviews and inspections?
- Or apply the Body of Knowledge of a particular ASQ Certification that you hold?
- Or use a process improvement methodology that is in or out of vogue at the moment?
- Do you conduct Quality Audits and write Audit Reports?
- Are you a lead in Process Improvement Initiatives, perhaps struggling with your Organization’s unwillingness to participate in them?
- Have you applied quantitative and statistical methods for process improvement and project management?
- Are you responsible for Lessons Learned in your Organization?
Meeting link: https://asq.webex.com/asq/j.php?MTID=m279a84233cd5f0947b624ef7127cc915
Meeting number: 127 383 3892
More ways to join
Join by phone 1-408-792-6300 Call-in number (US/Canada)
Access code: 127 383 3892
Hosted by Northern Virginia Section 0511
|Meeting number (access code): 127 497 3673|
|Meeting password: JMdVGdPP348|