Thursday August 25, 2022 at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern
(Advance Registration Required)
This talk will help the participant recognize the importance of self-assessment and active listening in decision making using qualitative and quantitative decision making.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- CEO – Executive leadership
- Department Director
- Domestic Engineer (taking care of the home full-time)
- Community Advocate
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of data collection and discussion
- Active listening
- When “okay” is okay
- Differences between treating the problem or the symptom
- Self-Assessment techniques
Click on registration link under her picture
Will Recertification Units be issued for attending this event?
Edward, those attending will receive an email documenting their 0.1 RUs about 48 hours after the event. For establishing RUs for just viewing the recording, we refer you to firstname.lastname@example.org as there seems to be some confusion in the ASQ recertification website for ‘multimedia.'