Thursday August 25, 2022 at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern
(Advance Registration Required)
This talk will help the participant recognize the importance of self-assessment and active listening in decision making using qualitative and quantitative decision making.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- CEO – Executive leadership
- Department Director
- Domestic Engineer (taking care of the home full-time)
- Community Advocate
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of data collection and discussion
- Active listening
- When “okay” is okay
- Differences between treating the problem or the symptom
- Self-Assessment techniques
Will Recertification Units be issued for attending this event?