Recorded Wednesday November 17, 2021
- Convincing your executive team to invest in a QMS.
- Trying to demonstrate the effectiveness of your QMS.
This talk will help you identify and communicate:
- Why your firm should implement a QMS.
- What objectives it will achieve for the organization.
- Risks of not managing quality more effectively.
- How well your QMS is achieving the planned objectives.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- Quality Manager in a consulting engineering firm
- Leader looking to improve quality in a consulting engineering firm
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- How to make the business case for your firm investing in a new or revised QMS
- Where to begin and what you need to know to develop an effective QMS
- How to measure its effectiveness