with Sunil Thawani
Thursday, October 7, 2021at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern
(advance registration required)
Do you care about children, and want to help support organizations make the most of their limited resources?
If so, then you will want to join Sunil Thawani to learn about ‘Improving Services for Children in Alternate Care Through the Principles of Excellence’. This talk will help organizations who provide care for children, without parental care and use their resources better to achieve their mission.
This webinar is for you if you are from:
- Quality and Excellence
- Customer Care
- Risk Management
- Information Communication Technology/ Digitization
- Service design
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Mapping Customer Journeys from Receiving the child and his/ her comprehensive development into adulthood and inclusion in society
- Aligning needs and expectations of children from all ages with Services and needed processes to deliver desired services
- Adapting best practices from Guidelines for the Alternative Care of Children issued by United Nations
- Be inspired to apply quality strategies and techniques in social sector organizations serving the vulnerable segments of the society & contribute to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030.