Quality Management Division Webinar
With Eileen Serrano
Recorded April 8, 2021
What is organizational culture, how is it transformed, and can we apply quality tools to transform it? Join Eileen Serrano on April 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern to learn about more about 'Transforming organizational culture: a PDCA approach’.
You must register for this event. Follow this link to register:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO RECORDING
This talk will share how a PDCA approach can be applied to transform organizational culture. Transforming culture requires not only new tools and methods but transforming the mindset of people. This need for cultural transformation must arise from the need to solve a business problem. This being the case, we can use a PDCA approach to solve such problems.
This webinar is for you if:
- Head of Quality, Vice President or Director of Quality or any quality manager in the company.
- Business Excellence or Operational Excellence Leader
In this informative 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- how to apply the PDCA approach to transform organizational culture
- how the PDCA approach helps define the actions needed to close the gap between the current and desired culture
- the application of quality problem-solving tools to help transform culture.
Do not miss this talk by Eileen Serrano.
Eileen Serrano has nearly 20 years of experience in the medical device industry. She has a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and a master’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering with a specialization in Quality Management. She is a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) and Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE). She is a senior member of ASQ, past president of ASQ Puerto Rico, Associate Regional Director of ASQ's South Atlantic Region. Eileen is a frequent speaker at international conferences, particularly the ASQ World Quality and Improvement Conference and the Lean Six Sigma Conference.