With Dr. Gregory Watson
April 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm ET/ 2:00 pm CT/ 1:00 pm MT/ 12:00 pm PT
45 minutes lecture with 15 minutes Q&A
Do you want to gain insight into the forces affecting the future of Managing for Quality? Each lecture in this series will highlight a specific trend and how it will influence the practice of quality in the coming decades. Do you need to know where quality is going?
This webinar is for you if you are:
- The most senior quality leader in your organization
- A business leader who influences organizational purpose, strategic intent, and strategy formulation.
- Interested in understanding how macroeconomic indicators can be used to distort economic factors and thereby create a social loss.
(Advance Registration is Required)
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Discover how humanity can organize its actions to establish a shared agenda to achieve common goals that affect all humanity.
- Learn how the method of hoshin kanri is applicable to global planning.
- Understand how quality management can be used to integrate political agendas of national parties for the mutual benefit of all its citizens.