Post Doc Research: Applying Leading Indicators in Cost of Quality (CoQ) and Quality space using technology monitoring and data gathering
Director, Quality & Process Improvements Global Skin Care Estee Lauder
Recorded March 18, 2021
Learn about his Post Doc Research on Applying Leading Indicators in CoQ and Quality space using technology monitoring and data gathering.
This talk will address the difference of lagging vs leading indicators focusing on leading indicators as the means of a predictive metric that can be used in organizations to measure, detect and take preventive action before failure is imminent; which is the focus of the Post Doc research.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- QA Manager, Director, Supervisor, Quality Engineer, Computer Information Specialist
- Individuals in the organization that deal with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Cost Accountants, Finance Managers (CoQ financial support)
In this informative 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The focus areas of the research
- How to use Leading Indicators in CoQ and the Quality space
- Identify areas in the manufacturing line where leading indicators and data gathering can be used for analysis.
- Identify areas in the testing laboratories where leading indicators can be used.