January 28, 2021
View Recording Here
This talk will help get you beyond organizational issues that commonly occur with tried-but-not-so-true techniques like strategic planning, the balanced scorecard, red-yellow-green scorecards, reports, hoshin kanri, and Lean Six Sigma programs.
You will learn a 9-step system to create and report 30,000-foot-level operational and satellite-level financial performance metrics, which separate common-cause variation from special-cause events.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- VP of process improvement
- Operations executives
- Quality Director
- Quality manager
In this informative 90-minute webinar (with added time for Q & A), you will learn to resolve issues such as:
- Business goals not being met.
- Scorecards leading to harmful, if not destructive, behaviors.
- Persistent day-to-day firefighting problems.
- Business strategies that are very generic and/or difficult to translate to organizational work environments.
- Lean events and other improvement projects that can consume a lot of resources but often do not offer a quantifiable whole-business benefit.
- Lean Six Sigma process improvement deployments that have improvement projects, which are either not completed in a timely fashion or make questionable financial claims.
This presentation discusses a web page with hyperlinks showing application of many tools. Described is a roadmap for the wise utilization and execution of business management and improvement tools. Proven techniques such as analysis of variance/ means, brainstorming, cause-and-effect diagrams, design of experiments, 5 whys, Gemba Walks, general linear models, hypothesis testing, kaizen events, kanbans, Lean, muda, Pareto charts, plan-do-check-act, poka-yoke, regression analysis, scatter plot, total productive maintenance, value stream mapping, visualization of data, and wisdom of the organization are included.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW RECORDING
Forrest Breyfogle is an ASQ Fellow and CEO of Smarter Solutions. He has authored over a dozen books. Forrest’s new Management and Leadership 2.0 two-book set provides in a novel-written-format explanation of an enhanced business management system that addresses the challenges of the day.
Mr. Breyfogle was named Quality Professional of the Year for 2011 by Quality Magazine and in 2012 was awarded alumni of the year by Missouri University of Science and Technology. He received the prestigious ASQ Crosby Medal for an earlier book, Implementing Six Sigma and the 2013 Lean & Six Sigma World Conference Leadership Award.