June 25, 2020 at 12:00 noon Central/ 1:00 pm Eastern
Do you want to know more about the barriers to sustainability and how quality professionals can help overcome them? If so, then you will want to join Willy Vandenbrande to learn about ‘Can Quality save the Planet?’.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(advance Registration is Required)
This talk will show you how quality management can play a major role in making your organization better, more sustainable and more profitable.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- A quality manager
- A CEO looking for an effective way to incorporate sustainability
- Any quality professional wanting to contribute to the sustainability of the organization.
- The three pillars of sustainability
- How sustainability, profitability and quality are linked
- A three level model to develop sustainability driven by quality management
Willy holds a Masters degree in Civil Engineering and a Masters Degree in Total Quality Management. He holds a Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Willy is an ASQ Fellow and an Academician of the International Academy for Quality (IAQ). Within IAQ he is the vice-chair of the Quality in Planet Earth Concerns Think Tank. In 2019 he was awarded the ASQ E. Jack Lancaster Medal for outstanding leadership in promoting quality worldwide.