During the last two decades, the workplace has been evolving to prioritize teamwork and employee development given that different generations have shown up. Millennials and Gen Z are pushing to reshape the workplace while Baby Boomers are delaying retirement. Different generations have essentially different working habits and values. The youngest employees, Millennials and Generation Z will represent 40% in many workplaces by the end of 2020. This talk will help participants understand how to attract, train and engage these generations.
Click Here to Register
(advance registration is required)
After this 60-minute webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the different generations at the workplace
- Understand how to attract and engage Millennials and Gen Z
- Learn about different training methods for the new generations
- An executive seeking ways to grow your business
- A professional in an intermediate position seeking a way to build future stability
- In a hiring, motivational, or training role
Otherwise known as Lu, she is a culture coach, speaker and author. She is an MBA and Quality Engineer. She is an accomplished book author, contributor on ThriveGlobal.com, Quality Progress, Delivering Happiness and other international media outlets. She has helped a wide range of companies, from small business to corporations to transform their culture to become more agile, engaged and innovative. Past companies she worked for include ExxonMobil, Tenaris, and Coca-Cola. She is the CEO of Biztorming Training & Consulting LLC. Luciana is also ASQ West South-Central Regional Deputy Director and serves for various non-profits as chair and advisor. She is bilingual English-Spanish.