Attend this session if you want:
- To learn more about the Baldrige Excellence Framework and how organizations use it to achieve a more sustainable business model. The Criteria help businesses to achieve and sustain improved levels of:
- customer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty
- product and service outcomes, and process efficiency
- workforce satisfaction and engagement
- revenue and market share
- social responsibility
Robert "Bob" Bitner is the President & CEO for the Mid-Atlantic Alliance for Performance Excellence (MAAPE), a Baldrige-based Awards Program that serves Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. MAAPE was formerly the Keystone Alliance for Performance Excellence, a Baldrige-based Awards Program that served Pennsylvania for more than 10 years. MAAPE is a 501c(3) nonprofit corporation that helps organizations from all sectors to improve their performance and outcomes, including productivity, workforce engagement, competitiveness, and customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Bob has served as CEO since January 2011.
Bob has served the organization in several different roles:
- Realizing that Pennsylvania needed a state program to serve as a launch point for organizations that wanted to ramp up to the national program, he was a member of the original group of individuals that brought KAPE into existence.
- He served on the original Board of Directors, eventually chairing the Board for two years.
- In 2016, he led the expansion of the program to include PA, NJ and DE.