ASQ VANCOUVER MONTHLY QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
Kaizen: A continuous improvement strategy
March 24th, 2022, 7:00 pm to 8:30pm PST
1- Register on this EventBrite page with your email. - CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
2- We will send you the Zoom link and information by email.
Note: Please use the same participant name on Eventbrite and the Zoom in order to claim your RU receipt
Kaizen is the key to Japan’s competitive success. Kaizen is a strategy to win by developing people into problem solvers. In this lecture, Kaizen as one of the continuous improvement strategies will be introduced.
In this lecture the main critical success factors for proper kaizen implementation inside companies will be introduced.
Main Questions that will be answered during this lecture are:
- What is the philosophy of Kaizen?
- Why Kaizen is important and what are Kaizen benefits?
- What is Role of Management in Kaizen?
- What is Muda (Waste)?
- What is Gemba Kaizen?
- What is Relationship between 5S(Good housekeeping) and Kaizen ?
- What are Golden rules of Gemba management?
- What are main activities in Kaizen planning /executing/controlling phase?
- What are main obstacles in implementing Kaizen?
- What is visual management?
Come join us!
Earn Recertification units for your ASQ Certification by attending this event
About the Speaker
Babak has Bsc. In Industrial Engineering and MBA in Management . He has finished kaizen course in Japan (APO) and has practically implemented kaizen in Many industries. Also consultant and tutor of Kaizen in IRAN and held many courses about 5S and Gemba kaizen for various industries.
He also has experience of workin
Vancouver, BC V5M 2K5