Kaizen: A continuous improvement strategy
Hosted by ASQ Vancouver
March 24th, 2022, 8:00 pm to 9:30pm CST (Saskatchewan)
1- Register on this EventBrite page with your email.
2- ASQ Vancouver will email you the Zoom link and related information.
Kaizen is the key to Japan’s competitive success. Kaizen is a strategy to win by developing people into problem solvers. In this lecture, Kaizen as one of the continuous improvement strategies will be introduced.
In this Webinar, the main critical success factors for proper kaizen implementation inside companies will be introduced.
Main Questions that will be answered during this Webinar are:
- What is the philosophy of Kaizen?
- Why Kaizen is important and what are Kaizen benefits?
- What is Role of Management in Kaizen?
- What is Muda (Waste)?
- What is Gemba Kaizen?
- What is Relationship between 5S(Good housekeeping) and Kaizen ?
- What are Golden rules of Gemba management?
- What are main activities in Kaizen planning /executing/controlling phase?
- What are main obstacles in implementing Kaizen?
- What is visual management?
Earn Recertification units for your ASQ Certification by attending this event
Note: Please use the same participant name on Eventbrite and the Zoom in order to claim your RU receipt