The section is searching for dynamic, powerful, and informative presentations on a variety of quality-related topics to facilitate a valuable and meaningful exchange of information.
We are asking for session proposals focused on our tentative Conference Theme.
Quality and the entire society are going through a reimaging phase due to factors such as the COVID-19 crisis, the new technologies, and the new generations of workers.
The following are some of the suggested topics
- New tools: Data mining, design thinking, Agile, Kanban and Scrum
- See quality with a different lens
- Quality is not just about inspection and control charts
- Quality goes beyond the quality department; quality is everybody’s job
- Quality is not a cost, it is an investment to the future
- Working remotely
- Remote quality control and inspection
We are planning to have 18-minutes sessions (TED Talk format), and 45-minute sessions. Each session with 5 minutes of Questions and Answers afterwards.