6:45 - 7:00 - Webinar Log-in / Participant Briefing
7:00: Topic Presentation -
• The switch from waste reduction to value creation
• The switch from creating a kaizen culture to implementing kaizen events
• The switch from people-centric problem solving to the “tools approach”
• The switch from real-time learning on the floor to “Death by PowerPoint in the classroom
• Why this de-evolution is occurring
8:15 Feedback / Dismissal
About the Speaker: Lonnie Wilson
- BSCE from Washington State University
- 20 years in manufacturing management at Chevron Oil to include engineering, operations, planning, environmental, and maintenance functions. Master Black Belt and Black Belt instructor for over 200 black and green belts students. Expert in Lean Manufacturing for management professionals on-the-floor and in-the-boardroom
- Founded Quality Consultants in 1990 that serves firms in North, South, Central America, and China.
- Instructs quality classes and certification classes for ASQ and is guest lecturer in their MBA programs at University of Texas at El Paso. On a volunteer basis, provides skills to assist non-profits in meeting their goals.
* “Lean Refining - How to Improve Performance in the Oil Industry”
* “Sustaining Workforce Engagement-How to Assure Your Employees are Healthy, Happy and Productive
* “How to Create a Problem-solving Culture” (available in November)
- Contact at email@example.com.
Participants GTW briefing prior to 7:00
Webinar starts promptly at 7:00
Full participation earns 0.10 RU credit
Presentation Deck (PDF)
GTW Participant Guide
Feedback Access Link
on GoToWebinar (GTW) Platform