Overview: Gamification is an emerging trend and a viable option for connecting virtual teams and learning in the post-COVID19 world. What is gamification about? How can I use games to engage my teams?
- In this presentation by Zac Jarrard of the ASQ Kansas City Section you will get your answers to this and more!
- An overview of the history of games
- A basic framework for using games
- Examples of games for skill development and team building
- A deeper dive into the digital game Minecraft
- Lessons learned from using games in the workplace
Questions? Email: Tim King c/o VT ASQ: email@example.com
Zac Jarrard is the Fearless Gaming Leader from Jarrard Consulting, LLC. The company is dedicated to creating adaptive and innovative organizations that can survive the test of time. Jarrard Consulting, LLC does this through assisting and supporting clients via best practices in project management and gamification. Zac holds a Master of Science in Information Systems and Business Analytics, MPA and MBA from Park University. His research interests include gamification, innovation, and project management. Zac is a prolific conference and webinar speaker and author. Zac is:
- An Eagle Scout
- Chair of the Kansas City Section
- Certified by PMI as a PMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA
- Certified CMQ/OE, CSSBB, CSSGB, CQPA, and CQIA