- What’s our role as quality professionals?
- How do we look at processes, supplier qualification, and auditing from this technology perspective.
- How do we gain cybersecurity assessment competency?
Join us, expand your knowledge of this critical & growing risk to our organizations, and to our supply chains.
The presentation will explain key aspects of:
Cybersecurity: threats, vulnerabilities & impacts
- Key concepts & terminology
- Current trends in threats
- Fostering a cyber-mentality
- The required culture for Cybersecurity
- Customer, DoD requirements flow down
- Ensuring continued success after implementation
- Potential impact on supply chain resilience
- How Quality can support the internal Cybersecurity team
To register: Invitation and link will be sent 24 hours prior to the event. Complete the google form sent to you by email.
Need help? email Tim King email@example.com.
ASQ RUs: 0.5
Damon Devani, Technology & IT Systems Advisor at VMEC, is a data systems and security generalist working within cybersecurity, CRM, ERP, and more… for his entire career. Since 2017, he has been following NIST & DoD Cybersecurity developments, working closely with manufacturers in Vermont and all around the country.
Damon has a passion to help organizations bolster not only their technological defenses, but also their personnel knowledge and resilience to contribute to the Cybersecurity defenses!
VMEC and Damon have been working together to bring true cyber-quality to Vermont to ensure a vibrant business base for years to come. A Vermonter at heart, he graduated from Champlain College with a BS Degree in Computer Science & Innovation.