VT ASQ Presents a Free Webinar: Intro to Industry 4.0 and the Capability of Additive Manufacturing (AM)
Note: An on-site tour, also offered virtually, will take place on January 25th
See separate event announcement to register for this follow-on tour.
The presentation will explain key aspects of:
- The 4th industrial revolution
- Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Automation, robotics & collaborative robotics
- Augmented reality, artificial intelligence, data analytics
- Advanced Manufacturing Center at Vermont Tech
- Polymer & Metal Additive
- Advanced Machining Capabilities
- Metrology and Metallurgy Advances
When: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 12 Noon - 1:30 pm
To Pre-register: email Tim King firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar link will be sent to you 24 hours before the event.
Chris Coulter, VMEC, Advanced Manufacturing Technology Advisor; email@example.com; (802) 373-3537
An engineer and problem solver by nature, Chris has been helping product development and manufacturing companies overcome challenges throughout his career. He has been instrumental in developing new products and implementing manufacturing technology. As VMEC’s Advanced Manufacturing Technology Advisor, Chris helps VT companies to grow and increase competitiveness through advanced technologies, or Industry 4.0, the 4th industrial revolution.