VT ASQ Presents a FREE Webinar: Dr. Deming Got it Right! The Chain Reaction Model Validated By COPQ* Tracking
Dr. Deming outlined this approach in his book “Out of the Crisis”. His chain reaction model starts with quality, passes through productivity gains, cost reductions, market growth, and employment increase… then ends with a measurable return on investing in quality.
The presentation will cover:
- The past 5-year transformation at PSM driven by CPI with a deep faith in Deming’s approach,
- COPQ measurement and outcomes of CPI “sprints”,
- How each element in Deming’s Chain Reaction model came true for PSM,
- Where PSM is going in their next 5-year journey, including all-employee engagement in CPI projects,
- Getting senior leader buy-in, and
- Benefit of engaging all employees in the journey.
When: Friday, December 10th Noon-1:30pm Eastern Time
Place: Virtual meeting (**)
ASQ RUs: 0.5
Send Email to VT ASQ: email@example.com
(**) You will be sent the Webinar link 24-hrs prior to the event
Daniel Sullivan is the Director of Product Quality at Power Systems Mfg., LLC (PSM), based in Jupiter, Florida. Dan has more than three decades in product design, development, manufacturing, and quality experience in the aerospace and industrial gas turbine market. He has formerly held positions of Chief Engineer of Combustor Products, Head of R&D in the PSM Mannheim, Germany office, and Lead Design Engineer for PSM’s world class LEC III Combustion System, and numerous other products.
Since 2016, as the Director of Product Quality, Dan has led the Quality Improvement efforts at PSM to dramatically reduce product nonconformances and the cost of poor quality. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Detroit and graduated Magna Cum Laude. He is the recipient of four US Patents.