- In this presentation by Daniel Zrymiak of the ASQ Quality Management Division you will get your answers to this and more!
- How to apply current quality management methods to Quality 4.0 including the important metric: the cost of quality (COQ).
- The intangible nature of Quality 4.0 and its impact on costs, stakeholder deliverables, and failure/loss mitigation.
- How to increase ROI by tracking quality characteristics for prevention and proper QC appraisal.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Zrymiak is an Engagement Manager at Ultranauts, based in Surrey, British Columbia. Dan has almost three decades in international quality and risk management; spanning leadership, trusted advisor, and subject expert roles in software development and testing, operational excellence, management consulting, and manufacturing. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Honors in Marketing from the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon. He is:
- an ASQ Fellow.
- a recipient of ASQ’s Feigenbaum and Crosby Medals
- certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- certified CMQ/OE, CSSBB, CQE, CSQE, and holds multiple active quality auditor credentials.
(**) You will then be sent the link 24-hrs prior to the event