ASQ Inspection Division Webinar (0.1 RU) — Writing Nonconformances that ‘STICK’ – A lesson in baking quality into your management system.
It’s time to go back to basics with this interactive presentation.
After conducting an audit, it is important to document the audit findings in a way that the auditee organization can understand the problem statement. Learn the ingredients of how to make a nonconformity ‘stick’ so that the real issue can be resolved the first time.
Susan Gorveatte – President – Gorveatte Consulting
Susan is the President of Gorveatte Consulting which provides innovative Quality Management Training to meet ISO 9001 Standards.
She has twenty-five plus years’ experience concentrating in Quality Management and Quality Customer Service - specializing in service and manufacturing sectors including aerospace and automotive providers, non-for-profits, distributors, and more.
She specializes in demystifying the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard with proven curriculum development and training programs to improve business operations and overall efficiency. This includes training 1000 participants in Quality Management and Quality Customer Service at 500 companies across North America.
Her qualifications include:
- Bachelors of Commerce Entrepreneurial Studies
- Diploma in Small Business Management
- Lead Auditor Training: ISO 9001, AS9110B, AS9100, ISO 14001
- Certified Safety Officer
- Total Quality and Productivity Certificate
- Business Process Re-Engineering Certificate
She is a long-time member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and her service has included:
- Chair of the ASQ Quality Management Division Content Management Committee for Training & Development.
- Subject matter expert as part of the ASQ Certified Management of Quality/Operational Excellence Textbook Revisions Team.
- An International member of the Technical Programming Committee for World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI).
- 2016 ASQ World Conference for Quality & Improvement Speaker, Milwaukee
- 2019 SMART Customer Service Speaker, Washington, DC
- 2019 ASQ Audit Division Conference, Orlando
- 2020 ASQ Western Canadian Conference
Add the 2nd Tuesday of each month - 18:00 Central Time Zone - to your Calendar
Inspection Division Events Page: https://my.asq.org/communities/events/158