ASQ Kitchener Section Training - Lean in Office Environment (NOTE: THIS EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION COUNT)
Common Lean improvement tools and techniques will be presented during the class, and we will discuss how to best apply these techniques from a Lean system perspective. During the course we will brainstorm, identify, and classify different types of waste that may be seen within the administrative environment. We will examine the root causes of waste and identify successful methods to eliminate them in a cost effective manner. A group simulation will demonstrate the power of one-piece flow (vs. batch production) within an office environment. We will examine organizational leadership and cultural requirements to support a functional lean environment, and present some effective Lean system measures a company can use to reinforce lean behavior.
Workshop coverage and objectives:
- Define Lean and its importance, benefits and objectives.
- Describe Lean tools, methodologies, and levels of deployment.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Lean implementation team.
- Discuss how those roles can be integrated into an organization.
- Explain why Lean Office and Service is important to an organization’s long-term success.
Registration Link with Additional Details can be found HERE...
E-Wing Building, Entrance at door #6
Kitchener, Ontario N2G 4M4