Deliverables from this session are:
- Use and benefit from free metric-reporting software that provides a predictive statement.
- Use and benefit from a detailed clickable DMAIC improvement project execution roadmap
- How-to best show and quantify an improvement project′s benefit.
- How-to select and apply the best Lean or Six Sigma tool for process improvements
- Access to over 20 clickable process measurement and improvement articles/posts.
Forrest Breyfogle III is an ASQ Fellow who has an MSME degree from the University of Texas in Austin. He is CEO of Smarter Solutions Inc. (www.SmarterSolutions.com). He authored or co-authored over a dozen books. ASQ Body of Knowledge references several of his books. He recently published two novels for both practitioners and leadership. These books are titled Management 2.0: Discovery of Integrated Enterprise Excellence and Leadership System 2.0: Implementing Integrated Enterprise Excellence. The IEE system described in these books provide, among other things, guidance for the selection and execution of improvement project efforts that benefit the big picture.
0.5 RU's will be awarded for ASQ attendees one day post event.
Note that webinar availability is limited and provided on a first-come, first serve basis. If you are unable to join, you may try again later during the webinar.