Join us for a webinar on Feb 24, 2020 at 6:30 PM CST.
This webinar is a basic introduction to the Agile Scrum Process. It will describe the duties of the three major Scrum roles of Product Owner, Scrum Development Team and Scrum Master. It will also discuss the basic steps in the Scrum process including the:
• Scrum Planning Meeting
• Sprint (Iteration) and Scrum Meeting (Daily Stand-Up)
• Sprint Demonstration
• Sprint Retrospective
• Product Backlog Refinement Meeting Presenter:
Linda Westfall is the president of The Westfall Team, which provides software engineering, quality, and project management training and consulting services.
* Linda has more than 40 years of experience in the software industry.
* She is the author of The Certified Software Quality Engineer Handbook.
* Linda is a past chair of the ASQ Software Division, a contributor to the PMI PMBOK, an ASQ Fellow, and ASQ CSQE, CMQ/OE, CQA, CBA, a PMI PMP, and multiple Scrum Alliance and SAFe certifications.
* Her hobbies include building fireworks and she is a Pyrotechnics Guild International Grand Master.
Please register here: