Presenter: Ronald Lim
- Ronald is a dynamic leader with over 20 years of Quality and Engineering leadership experience in R&D and Manufacturing in top Fortune 500 companies. He is passionate and intensely focus on driving for Quality and inculcate a Customer Focus culture.
- Throughout his career, Ronald has had extensive experience in helping multinationals pioneer factory startup, expanded R&D design centers in Malaysia and worked internationally. His true passion lies in helping set strategic vision and leading the team to realize the vision.
- Ronald earned his Masters of Engineering in Design and Manufacturing from University of Hull, UK. He is an ASQ Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence and obtained his Six Sigma Green Belt from Motorola.
Lessons Learned Review is a structured approach to the project post-mortem process. Most companies rely on project managers and templates to help guide the process. However, as most project managers perform the Lessons Learned Review for his/her projects only, the process outcome tends to be inconsistent. National Instruments introduced a new structured Visual Lessons Learned (VLL) process to help R&D project teams evaluate project challenges and areas for improvement. This process focuses on communication mapping and project timeline to help tease out lessons learned that can then be distilled into organizational process improvement initiatives and best practices. VLL has led to a more effective and efficient postmortem process by identifying common issues impacting multiple projects teams and enabling improvements to the product development process. This has subsequently contributed to greater than 90% of projects being able to meet delivery date.
- Understand the basic concept and process for Visual Lessons Learned.
- Pick up components of the Visual Lessons Learned process that you can immediately implement in your own organization.
- Plan out better lessons learned for your future projects.
To Register: Please click here.
Venue: Online Webinar
6:00 – 6:30 PM – Networking Time/Announcements
6:30 – 7:30 PM – Talk, Q&A
7:30 – 7:45 PM – Door Prizes/Survey
0.1 RU’s will be awarded to ASQ members for attendance