Learn more and apply at: https://colsa-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=4442&source=ASQHSVJobBoardPost
- ISO Quality Engineer
Develops and assists in implementation and management of quality programs for COLSA Software Factory CMMI Level III processes.
- Develops quality control initiatives for hardware, software, and service products *
- Assists with functions such as software and hardware testing, analytical quality control, verification of systems and document changes and quality audits*
- Responsible for the documentation of product problems *
- Responsible for implementation and compliance of ISO standards
- Responsible for overseeing the company’s Configuration Management Process *
- May assist in the review and evaluation of product performance
- Supports other departments as needed
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
* Minimum of 2-5 related work experience
* Experience with ISO or CMMI quality standards
* Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
* U.S. Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain DoD clearance
* Local to Huntsville/region or willing to relocate at own expense
* DoD clearance
* Familiarity or experience with CMMI Level III processes.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- Job Location
- Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Position Type