Looking to work for a market leader? Want to work with a great team? Conductix- Wampfler is a progressive, growing manufacturer of mobile electrification products (festoons, slip rings, motor driven cable reels, cord and hose reel systems) looking to add a self-directed, results-oriented, disciplined, problem solver to the quality team.
The candidate chosen will report to the Quality Engineer and will perform inspection activities, work with all departments to resolve product and quality problems, coordinate and conduct calibration activities, perform internal auditing activities, and will work directly with customers and vendors on quality issues. The Quality Coordinator will assist all areas within the Harlan COE in continuously improving our business system and ISO – 9001:2015 certified quality system.
Qualified candidates will possess experience in the following:
- Worked in an ISO certified quality environment
- Hands on internal auditing experience
- Calibration record maintenance
- Creating written procedures, instructions
- Actively resolving customer complaints and preparing resolutions
- A.S. or B.S. in Industrial Technology preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of MS-Office ( Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) required
Candidates with experience in quality assurance role in manufacturing environment will be given first consideration.
Send resumes to: http://www.conductix.us/en/company-career