Legacy Converting is a leading manufacturer of premium wiping and disinfectant products. Our brand of products–Everwipe™– are built to be the most reliable, dependable and high-performing products in their class.
Quality Control Specialist Job Description
The Quality Assurance Specialist supports in oversight and performance of functional areas, and quality control testing in regard to EPA registered products and processes, documentation as they pertain to quality standards and EPA regulations at Legacy Converting
· Ensures company compliance to Legacy Converting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Quality Management System (QMS)
· Follows all regulatory guidelines, cGMP guidelines, and EPA techniques as required by the job function
· Performing analytical / titration / other physical testing in the quality control lab and follow GLP
· Works in accordance with area Supervision to provide quality assurance oversight where the business is responsible for adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) including warehouse, manufacturing processes, inspection, labeling and packaging, batch record review, batch disposition, and product distribution as applicable
· Supports department supervision in oversight and prioritization of day-to-day responsibilities.
· Ensures all work is performed and documented in a timely manner and according to approved standard operating procedures and in general compliance with cGMPs
· Demonstrates a high level of discretion in the timely identification, and resolution of events potentially impacting the Quality of products and processes
· Provides an established technical expertise for current processes and oversees training of department personnel on new processes
· Maintenance of retained sample storage
· Reviews routine manufacturing, environmental monitoring and quality control data for in-process and finished products
· Evaluation of batches / product for compliance with defined specifications
· Sampling, inspection, and control of Legacy products
· Review and approval of shipping documentation for commercial products
· Other duties as designated by the Director of Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
· College Degree preferred - Chemistry or similar Science
· Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
· Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
· Physical ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. of materials
· Manual dexterity and strength sufficient enough to enter information via computer keyboard for long periods of time, to write notes and information needed, and to pick up and hold paperwork, supplies and other items.
· Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
· Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
Please contact Jason Maxwell at email@example.com to apply.