Job Posting TitleConformity of Production Coordinator
This position is responsible for supporting the Harley-Davidson Current Product Conformity of Production (CoP) process located at the Product Development Center (PDC) in Wauwatosa, WI. This position works with stakeholders across the Harley-Davidson sites and at the Product Development Center to ensure schedules and activities are successfully completed.
• Minimum two-year degree in a technical field, and/or certifications from ASQ, ISO or PMI.
• Experience with regulatory quality control or other quality management systems within engineering or manufacturing settings.
Assignments include but are not limited to the following:
• Support data entry activities and continuous improvements
-Database population based on review of regulatory documentation from multiple
-Audit of component level regulatory certifications for accuracy and entry into
-Creation of electronic work orders for regulatory testing
-Review and tracking/trending of vehicle weights
-Maintenance of test plan information
• Scheduling of audits and assist in resolution of issues through root cause analysis
• Perform data, trend, and process analysis
• Assist in developing work instructions, tracking of equipment, and integrated change management
• Support Project Management activities for Conformity of Production Lead projects
• Assist in the company-owned vehicle fleet management activities
• Other duties as required
• Strong communication skills and detail orientated
• Experience with MS Office (emphasis on excel), CRM, SAP, PLM software and database management.
• Ability to clearly describe (verbal and written) issues or situations in a clear, concise manner.
• Candidates must be able to work independently and participate in a high-performance team environment.
• Manufacturing experience or exposure working in a production environment preferred
• Experience in QMS or Product Development processes
• Internal Assessment training / experience preferred
• Reading and understanding of engineering drawings or regulatory documentation
• Able to work with and communicate cross functionally with all levels of an organization, including hourly personnel