Dynamic Source Manufacturing in Tempe is looking for a Quality Specialist whose responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement plans and solutions to proactively address quality risks associated with products and processes
- Develop and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) processes and practices to meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Perform root cause analysis and ensure effective corrective action plans are implemented from incoming inspection, non-conformance reports, customer rejects etc.
- Plan and perform in-process inspections to verify compliance to QMS procedures and standards
- Track, analyze, and report quality trends
- Conduct QMS internal and external audits
- Oversee Document Control System to ensure documents are approved and published
The qualifications for this one are early journeyman:
- Diploma or Degree in a related discipline and 3 + years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work with and develop relationships with internal teams and customers
- LEAN Manufacturing knowledge and training (preferred)
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can apply for this one here.