Verigon in Tempe is looking for a near-entry level QA Inspector to do the following:
- Analyze and interpret customer drawings, customer specifications, internal documents, manuals, and other materials to determine requirements.
- Inspect or measure materials or products for conformance to specifications.
- Identify items with rejection status and separate from those meeting specs.
- Record inspection data in the electronic system.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Generate and apply various assembly labels.
- Comply with all ESD procedures
- Performs various tasks as assigned by the Inspection Supervisor.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required.
The qualification are only that you have a high school diploma or GED. Really, that is all. This is a good one if you know someone that wants to get their foot in the door in the quality and inspection fields.
From their post:
“The work environment is typical of a manufacturing setting where hazardous materials may be present. Security investigations may be conducted to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and/or work areas. Majority of working time is spent outside with potential customers, existing customers and other industry points of contact. While the employee will have a work area within the facility, it is expected that this will be an outside position and will work remotely the majority of the time.”
If this sounds like something you or someone you know might be interested in, you can learn more and apply for this one here.