KBR in Phoenix is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate Specialist who:
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment.
- Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met.
- Makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution.
- Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope.
- Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional.
- Develops core job competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
The qualifications are simple. They want a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
If you are looking to break into the QA field and have a solid education, you can learn more and apply for this one here.