Viasat in Gilbert is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist whose responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure adherence to Quality Standards and Guidelines
- Provide support for the preparation and implementation of Quality Instructions, Inspection Criteria, and Quality Alerts
- Support performing special Quality Assessments, Inspections, and Tests
- Support performing Quality Audits and creating Audit Reports
- Provide oversight of production build activity assuring accurate completion and documentation of assembly, test and inspection processes, and instructions.
- Review and assess the completion and acceptance of Quality process documents such as Inspection Reports, Test Data, As-built Configurations, etc
- Provide support for the control and disposition of nonconforming material including Material Review Board activities.
- Provide support on preparation and review of Quality Metrics (Yield, Scrap, MRB) to support problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
The qualifications are junior to journeyman:
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing and quality environment
- Strong Technical Skills in quality assurance, as well as production technologies and systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, such as Word and Excel
- Familiar with MES systems such as Oracle, Solumina, and/or SAP
- Communication Skills - Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail in both Inspection and Documentation
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and be an effective team player
- Maturity to work independently with minimum oversight
- Travel up to 10%
- US Citizenship
- High school diploma/GED
The prefer at least an AA/AS degree, but not having one won't disqualify you.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can apply for this one here.
More information from their site:
“Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, and gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in the pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Viasat Tempe, you will provide Quality Assurance support for Products and Systems of our Government Programs as well as participate in the development and improvement of quality processes and data analytics.”