Rouch NA in Waddell just opened a position for a Quality Manager. This one might interest those of you on the west side.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- System representative for food safety systems (IFS, ISO 22000/FSSC, HACCP, FSMA-HRPC, Kosher, Halal, GMP and Food Defense of the organization).
- System representative for the organizations integrated management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
- Advises all departments in the areas of quality management
- Integrates employees in continuous quality development and active process management
- Executes root cause analyses of production lines using QM tools, including error and complaint management
- Continuously monitors and evaluates process information from production lines
- Responsible for operational CIP process compliance
- Implements and evaluates planned employee training courses for production employees
- Complies with and enforces hygiene regulations in production areas and in the vicinity of the HACCP system
- Responsible for organizing, planning, and implementing internal audits to evaluate management systems, and the implementation of customer requirements,
- Coordinates and ensures the implementation of preventative and corrective measures in cooperation with specialist departments
- Conducts internal audits and assesses system efficiency and planning or accompanying external audits and handles audit deviations
- Links the quality management system with the organizations quality system
- Develops transparent fault cost management
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
- Initiates, reviews, masters and follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for areas of responsibility
- Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
- Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
- Acts as the Food Safety Team Leader:
- Ensuring the FSMS (Food Safety Management System) is established, implemented, maintained and updated.
- Managing and organizing the work of the food safety team.
- Ensuring relevant training and competence for the food safety team.
- Reporting to top management on the effectiveness and suitability of the FSMS.
The qualifications include:
- Proven experience managing quality operations
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing audit requirements
- 3 years of related job experience
- PCQI Qualification
- Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
This one pays incredibly well, so if you are interested, you can apply for this one here.